16 April 2026
Nostalgia Mac n Cheese
There are just some foods that you get in childhood that live on with you forever. They always make you smile when you smell or eat them. They are those foods that you think of when they tell you to "go to your happy food place". Welp, say hello to one of mine: Kraft Mac & Cheese.
The cheesiest, yummiest, and easiest creation produced by Kraft! The minute it was done being made, the scent would travel to ALL corners of the room. It arrived with a standing ovation!
As an adult, of course, you change it up a bit. In my case, I added a bit more seasonings and a little bit less of the cheese packet. This was my favorite as a kid, mainly because I love cheese, but also because it was the second thing I ever made by myself and for myself. I felt so proud of my little 5 year old self. It was a moment of accomplishment that I never knew would have gone so far as to becoming something I love to do; cooking.
While I was not able to get a photo of all the ingredients I used this round, it really is a recipe where creativity is the best, in this case. As per usual, my favorite 2 ingredients, garlic and black peppercorns, made an appearance in this lovely meal. I also added onion, salt, and olive oil. Might even spice it up a bit more next time with some more heat! It's all in the eye of the beholder and the tastebuds in charge.
Childhood memories can be the absolute best, especially when it comes to the great food. Hope this inspires you to revisit some of those old goodies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I LOVE THE WAY YOU WRITE MY GORGEOUS LITTLE WIFEY !! AND ALSO ! This is exactly how I feel about this exact brand of MacNCheese. Something I have eaten my entire life, the memories around this meal are both sad (as comfort food) and happy (every other time other then sad) I won't go into details about this but I'll tell you tonight when I call you baby. LOVE YOU ! KEEP EM COMING !!!!
ReplyDelete